WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY?
In aesthetic medicine mesotherapy can be defined as a non surgical technique aimed at diminishing problem areas in the skin such as cellulite, stretch marks, excess weight, body contouring, and face and neck rejuvenation, HAIS LOSS to name a few. It is administered via numerous microinjections that contain various types of CE approved medicines, vitamins and minerals. This technique was developed in France in the 1950s, and it was recognised by the French Academy of Medicine in 1987.
The solution injected can contain a wide range of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, nucleic acids and co-enzymes that can be tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
To treat using mesotherapy, a solution containing small amounts of various substances such as vitamins in all its forms, amino acids, minerals (like calcium, phosphorous and magnesium), nucleosides, coenzymes, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid is injected. This solution is injected into the epidermis and the dermis using three injection techniques. It is also possible to use micro needling or a meso-gun. The treatment is virtually painless and safe when done professionally. There is no dressing or local anaesthesia required. After the treatment - no down time!
Indications: for male and female androgenic alopecia when functioning hair follicles remain, and for management of postSpartum telegen effluvium.
Goal: prevention of the catagen phase and extensión of the anagen phase by using cytoS protective and antioxidant molecules.
Common Hair loss causes
· Hormone imbalances in and around the hair follicle
· A lack of the right nutrients
· Reduced blood circulation
Our mesotherapy treatment tackles exactly those 3 problems which results in a stimulation of natural hair growth and immediate stopping of hair loss.
HAIR LOSS APPLICATIONS
Scalp and capillary structures preparation
Intensive subcellular treatment
Mineral, complementary and nutritive treatment
The excess of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is neutralised andthe blood circulation is stimulated.
The system responds to the action of growth factors and the destructive ones at each time, depending on the stage of the cycle:
THERE ARE THREE PHASES IN THE GROWTH HAIR
- ANAGEN: Lasts for 2 to 6 years, stage of hair growth. The dermal papilla receives nutrients through the blood vessels. The extracellular matrix is in cell regeneration process.
- CATAGEN: It lasts between 2 to 4 weeks. Phase in which the hair is already dead. The dermal papilla begins to recede.
- TELOGEN: Lasts around 6 weeks. Hair in process of fall, residual hair.
GROWTH FACTORS -> ANAGEN PHASE
DESTRUCTIVE FACTORS -> CATAGEN PHASE
Our cocktails act by emitting signals (genetic expression of the elements involved in those processes prior to the action of these factors):
- By ACTIVATING the growth factors
- By INHIBITING the destructive factors Its target, being to keep the time required for the capillary cycle, ensuring adequate duration of anaphase, avoiding its shortening, and minimizing the hair miniaturization. Internal factors such as hormonal changes, the DHT (dihydrotestosterone), stress, malnutrition, certain drugs; external factors (UV-AB rays, pollution etc.), accelerate the physiological aging process creating in addition PROINFLAMMATORY CYTOKINES.
Our Mesotherapy Scalp Cocktail:
- Lengthens the anagen phase and reduces the catagen phase.
- Stimulation of dermal papilla cells (fibroblasts and keratinocyte) with release of growth factors (TGF) to the extracellular matrix, which activates the cycle of follicular growth; with revitalization of the follicle.
- Increases the proliferation of fibroblasts, and causes an increase in the expression of collagen, fibronectin and elastin.
- Stimulates the production of keratinocytes
- Activates hair follicle stem cells and the growth factor responsible for the migration and proliferation of follicular cells to build the stem with a more resistant keratin. Resulting a stronger hair.
- Active form of biotin. Promotes scalp micro-circulation and reduces follicle atrophy and aging.
- Helps to slow aging effects and miniaturisation of hair by lessening the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and so, improving the irrigation of the hair follicle.
- Contain copper-containing enzymes helpful in tissue repair, inflammation, metabolism, and synthesis of vital molecular structures. Belongs to a group of emergency response molecules which are released during injury. Helps accelerate wound healing.
- SILICA,is responsible for collagen synthesis. Collagen its part of the connective tissues and skin, including hair follicles. It controls pH in the body to safeguard it against diseases. An acidic scalp is an invitation to infection, damaged follicles and hair breakage.
- BIOTIN,While there is no study of the effects of biotin on alopecia, the facts that its deficiency causes hair loss and that its supplementation improves hair health are enough evidence to support the use of this vitamin (B7) as a hair loss remedy. Biotin is a crucial component to skin cells: Healthy skin cells play a major role in the health of hair follicles as well. Weak or unhealthy hair follicles result in the inability to retain hair, which leads to hair loss. Over time, follicles get weaker and hair loss increases. Not only that, but the follicles’ ability to regrow and retain new hair diminishes.
- PANTHENOL, can penetrate the hair shaft as well as the hair’s root; thus giving hair an extra boost of B vitamin which helps thicken hair as well as promote its growth.
- RUTIN,Flavonoid derived used for helping Vitamin C absorption. Promotes blood capillaries health. Provides, more oxygen and nutrition to the dermal papilla.
- B GROUP VITAMINS, they especially nourish cells of the hair follicles. Some of the B vitamins known to help reverse hair loss include Vitamin B3, B5, B6 and B12. Similarly, deficiencies in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 cause hair loss which can be stopped with adequate treatments. In treating hair loss, the B vitamins deliver great results B vitamins may inhibit the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is synthesized from testosterone and is regarded as the main cause of androgen-dependent alopecia. It causes the rapid decline of hair follicle cells both in number and activity. Therefore, hair treatments including B vitamins are needed to quickly reverse hair loss due to DHT.
- AMINO ACIDS, are the building blocks of all the proteins found in the body and hair is composed of keratin, a protein. It is this keratin which gives hair strands their strength. If amino acids are insufficiently supplied to the cells of the hair follicles.
- TAURINE,has a great potential as anti-alopecia effect especially against the one caused by the chemical stress.
- The Vasodilators : excellent rheological stimulants of the microcirculation and antis radical actions in vivo proven: Vitamin H, Vitamin B, Organic Silica, VitaminB5, BIOTINE, DEPHANTHENE
The treatment itself, takes between 30min. and 45min. depending on the extension of the area being treated.
Usually a minimum of 10 sessions is required to stimulate hair growth. We recommend starting with an intensive course of treatments every 2 weeks for the first 2-3 months. The frequency then gradually decreases and the results of hair rejuvenation become evident already after 2-3 months. In order to keep the results maintenance treatments are needed generally once every 2 to 3 months.
- *It is compulsory to book a free 'general consultation' for treatment eligibility.
- Complete writing pre-care and aftercare will be provided in the consultation when you book your sessions.
- Please note that contraindications, pre-care and aftercare are similar for the following treatments: Chemical peels / Skin needling / Mesotherapy / Micro - Mesotherapy / Meta therapy.
For more information and prices, please book a free general consultation