- We are only able to treat clients over 18.
- All treatments by appointment only. Book an appointment online via our booking system. With only a few clicks you can choose your desired treatment, date/time that is convenient for you.
- Are you first time client? - For insurance reasons: no appointments will be accepted without having a test patch with The Beauty Studio IOM. To avoid disappointment, please book your patch test / treatment eligibility appointment in advance before booking your treatment. There can be no exceptions to this, sorry.
- The list of treatments that currently require a patch test are:
- Eyelash/Eyebrow tinting
- Some peel treatments, depending on manufacturer
- Lash extensions
- Semi-permanent make-up
- Laser and IPL
- Eyelash perming
- Spray tanning
- Hair colouring products
- All prices are based on a regular Studio working hours.. Different days and times will incur a surcharge. Please contact us with any enquiries.
- All our treatments are tailored to our clients, depending on the skin type, conditions, sensitivity, concerns etc. With our treatments you can mix and match according to your requirements.
- The Beauty Studio IOM reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- * Prices Policy - 'Prices from' when you book a course of treatments.
- 48 Hours notice - Cancelation policy.We operate a strict full-fee 48-hour notice cancellation policy. Please kindly give us a minimum of 48 hours notice if you intend to cancel or move your appointment to another day to avoid being charged the full cost of your appointment. No exceptions.
- Refund Policy - All refunds will be issued in the form of a credit note to redeem at The Beauty Studio IOM. Credit notes are to be collected from Ara at the The Beauty Studio IOM.
No refunds or credit notes for any deposits made on any treatment will be given for any cancellation notice.
No refunds or credit notes for any gift voucher.
SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE-UP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- After 18 Months: Full procedure price (2 sessions)
- Book your complimentary touch-up (within 4-8 weeks) after the initial procedure. If a rescheduled appointment does not meet the complimentary time frame, ( after 8 weeks) touch-up fees will apply.
- You will receive your second session / touch-up session appointment free of charge*. This can be scheduled no sooner than 4-6 weeks following your first session, although later is better. We must give your skin ample time to fully heal and regenerate before tattooing it again. This touch-up appointment is highly suggested for best results.
- Annual retouch price includes one treatment only. If any further touch up is required within 3 months time, additional charge applies. Please follow the links below for more information:
- Semi-Permanent MakeUp / SPMU - Not included in any offer: Clients with Alopecia or other hair conditions, clients with Old Cosmetic tattoos. Please note: Book your complimentary touch-up (within 4-8 weeks) If a rescheduled appointment does not meet the complimentary time frame, ( after 8 weeks) touch-up fees will apply.
- Prices Policy - All prices are subject to change without notice at any time.