What Information Do We Need?
- We need your name, Phone number, address, postcode and email address. We will also need pictures before and after treatment, information about your age and health, in order for a treatment to go ahead.
Why Do We Need It, How Will We Use It and How Long Will We Retain It?
- We need all the details above in order to ensure that it is safe for us to provide the treatments you may ask for and also for insurance purposes. We will store your information for 7 years after the date of your treatment, or for 7 years after you have reached the age of 18 if you are/were under 18 when your treatment took place. Our lawful basis for processing this personal information is ‘contract’, this means that we have a legal reason to ask you for your data because we need it for contractual reasons. You do not have to share your personal data with us, but if you do not we cannot offer you a treatment with The Beauty Studio IOM. You must fulfil your side of the contract (ie. share your personal information with us) in order for us to carry out your treatment.
- When you book your appointments we would like to send you information concerning your appointments based on the information you have shared with us. If you don’t provide contact information, then we cannot proceed with your treatment. Please tick the relevant boxes to give your consent. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 07624 411634. Post Email Phone SMS.
- We would also like to send you information about the products and services we offer using the information you have shared with us, but you do not have to agree to this for treatment to go ahead. If you agree to being contacted for marketing purposes using the following methods: Email. You may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 07624 411634.
Will We Share Your Information?
- We will not share your information with anyone outside The Beauty Studio IOM
Who Can I Complain to If I Feel You Are Not Handling My Data Correctly?